Application of Acid Biopolish Enzymes
Acid Biopolish Enzymes are the best for bio-finishing of all types of cellulosic fabrics and garments. Also suitable for denim washing. Acid Biopolish Enzymes can be used before or after dyeing, depending on the desired final effect. Acid Biopolish Enzymes produces a stonewashed look that can be varied according to the user’s liking. Acid Biopolish Enzymes can be used for wide range of abrasion with or without stones.
Acid Biopolish Enzymes work powerfully on cellulosic fabrics which provide surface polishing, prevents pill formation, and creates improved hand. Proper and complete desizing is required for consistent performance. Amylase products from BioGreen Technochem Pvt Ltd are recommended for the removal of starch based sizing materials. Auxiliary chemicals, nonionic wetting agents and dispersants can enhance the performance of Acid Biopolish Enzymes.
Acid Biopolish Enzymes are liquid hybrid cellulase enzyme. It is used in fabrics and garment bio-finishing processes like depilling, softening and surface modifications which allows new shades and finishes to be created easily and cost effectively, in an eco-friendly way.
Advantages of Acid Biopolish Enzymes
- Gives high color contrast finish
- Versatile which provides surface polishing, and softening with low enzyme dosages on a variety of cellulosic fabrics and garments.
- Improves wash look and creates new looks
- Low degree of indigo back-staining
- Optimal strength retention of fabrics/garments
- Works well in both high and low mechanical actions processing, which means good results are obtained in garment as well as in fabric bio-finishing.
- Compatible with most other processing aids, including nonionic wetting agents and dispersants, lubricants, pumice stones, and diatomaceous earth.
- High degree of reproducibility and reliability
- Maximized retention of fabric strength
our Acid Biopolish Enzymes
BIOPRIME® LBAC 5105
BIOPRIME® LBAC 5010
If you need further information or PDS or MSDS, Please do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org