Application of Acid Biowash Enzymes
Acid Biowash Enzymes produce a stonewashed look that can be varied according to the user’s liking. Acid Biowash Enzymes can be used for wide range of abrasion with or without stones. Acid Biowash Enzymes are also suitable for bio-finishing of all types of cellulosic fabrics and garments. Acid Biowash Enzymes can be used before or after dyeing, depending on the desired final effect.
Proper and complete desizing is required for consistent performance. Amylase products from BioGreen Technochem Pvt Ltd are recommended for the removal of starch based sizing materials. Auxiliary chemicals, nonionic wetting agents and dispersants can enhance the performance of Acid Biowash Enzymes.
Acid Biowash Enzymes are liquid cellulase enzyme. Acid Biowash Enzymes are specially designed to be used in Denim finishing processes like Stone wash with or without stones. Acid Biowash Enzymes are also suitable for bio-finishing process of fabrics and garments easily, cost effectively and in an eco-friendly way.
Advantages of Acid Biowash Enzymes
- Improves wash look and creates new looks
- Gives high color contrast finish
- Low degree of indigo back-staining
- Optimal strength retention of fabrics/garments
- works well in both high and low mechanical actions processing, which means good results are obtained in garment as well as in fabric bio-finishing.
- Compatible with most other processing aids, including nonionic wetting agents and dispersants, lubricants, pumice stones, and diatomaceous earth.
- High degree of reproducibility and reliability
- Maximized retention of fabric strength
- Versatile which provides surface polishing, and softening with low enzyme dosages on a variety of cellulosic fabrics and garments
our Acid Biowash Enzymes
BIOPRIME® LDAC 4304
BIOPRIME® LDAC 4104
BIOPRIME® LDAC 2020
If you need further information or PDS or MSDS, Please do send an email to email@example.com