Application of Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes
To ensure that fabric is well prepared for dyeing and further processing, all size must be removed adequately and uniformly. Failure to remove the starch can result in uneven dyeing, poor batch-to-batch shade reproducibility, and problems during printing.
Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes are low to high temperature alpha-amylase enzyme which is used for the complete removal of starch-based sizing agents. Since Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes only targets the starch; it does not negatively affect the cellulose as is the case with oxidative methods of desizing.
Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes can be used on a variety of equipment under varying conditions.
Advantages of Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes
- Effective in solubilization and removal of starches
- Excellent biodegradability
- No aggressive chemicals needed, thus maintaining the tensile strength of the substrate
- Improves wettability
- Improves fabric quality
- Very cost effective, easy in handling and works in an eco-friendly way
- Can be applied with bio-scouring products of BioGreen Technochem Pvt Ltd for combined desizing and Bio-Scouring.
our Medium Temperature Desizing Enzymes
BIOPRIME® LMAA 2305
BIOPRIME® LMAA 2061
BIOPRIME® LMAA 2025
If you need further information or PDS or MSDS, Please do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org